Looking back, in the last 10 years, shopping malls have revolutionized the way the Indian consumer shops. Riding on a wave of increased purchasing power, these malls give a plethora of options under the same roof to the consumers. Just like any other city, even Noida is not untouched with this trend.
A recent study by property consultant CBRE says that Delhi-NCR ranks 21st in the global list of cities with maximum shopping center space under construction in 2014. Of the entire NCR area, Noida occupies an important position as a prominent shopping destination. With the residential growth, Noida became the new commercial hub for corporate, MNCs and retailers. Big shopping malls like Centre Stage Mall came into existence and the first ‘High Street Market’ in Sector-18.
Wave Group, one of the biggest real estate developers is coming up with the High Street Shopping Condominiums (HSSC). With this, the base of high street market is slated to shift to Sector 25 and 32A. So what are the factors working in favor of the shopping center:
- The condominiums are located in the heart of the city.
- The location is such that it has an excellent connectivity to Delhi and adjoining areas through Metro.
- With grand infrastructure, it is expected to be the upcoming CBD (central business district).
- There would be over 370 shopping complexes, all under one roof.
- There would be no vehicle movement on the ground level as the vehicles would directly go to the parking area.
- The pedestrian friendly pathways would enable the shoppers to walk around the whole shopping area without any disturbance.
Rajiv Gupta, CEO, Wave Infratech says, “The High Street Shopping Condominiums at Wave City Center would be like all new experience for the Noida residents. Being a one of its kind shopping complex, the center would surely become a hub for shoppers in Noida and even adjoining areas.”
Source: NDTV Profit