Noida has recently become a hub for IT companies. As the city is blessed with favorable atmosphere for industrial growth, Noida has attracted many industrial giants and IT software companies to establish a permanent base here in the last few years. According to Assocham, Noida, along with Greater Noida, generated a total of 87% jobs in Uttar Pradesh state.
- Various companies like HCL, TCS, NIIT, Wipro, Adobe and IBM have set up their offices in Noida
- Since Noida is located close to the country’s capital city Delhi, many developers are coming up with new IT parks in Noida
- Noida has encouraged software companies to set up their base by establishing Software Technology Park (STP). This was initially established for the development and export of computer software and professional services
- Good infrastructure with better connectivity within Noida is a great advantage for the city
- The IT sector in the city is a major revenue earner for the government through taxes
To receive more information on Wave City Center’s Investor Forum, click below: