Noida Stadium in Sector 21A is hosting Shilpotsav-2015, which has received tremendous response over the past five years. It is a platform for world business & cultural extravaganza, in Noida. This year it is all about tourism.
- UP Tourism is hosting the festival in association with Noida Authority and Union tourism ministry from October 30 to November 8.
- “The 10-day art, crafts and trade fair will host 400 craftsmen and artisans from across India, and invitees from Asian, Middle Eastern and SAARC countries,” said UP Tourism Regional Director Abhilash Sharma.
- The craftsmen, who participate here, showcase their exquisite and unique products in various segments at the stadium grounds.
- Popular artists like playback singer Sudesh Bhosle performed here on October 31st & stand-up comics, Ananya Mishra and Rencho performed on November 1st.
- For security, there are 80 CCTV cameras, along with over 200 cops, including ones perched on watch towers.