Noida is on its way to become more pedestrian friendly. Noida Authority recently planned for a new walkway project from Botanical Garden Metro Station to Sector 18, Noida. The walkway will also connect to Sector 27 & 28.
• This project will provide a safe walking passage to thousands of pedestrians.
• The walkway will connect two busiest areas of Noida, Sector 38A & Sector 18.
• The budget for the project is estimated to be around Rs. 80 Crore.
• The walkway would be 5.5 metre high & would cover a 2 km. of distance.
• Design for the walkway project has been prepared.