New Ohkla Industrial Development Authority – NOIDA is one of the largest planned industrial townships of Asia. The city has unparallel infrastructure development and to add to the benefits of the residents Noida authority would be initiating 50 essential public services of Noida authority on a mobile application.
- Noida Authority would use technology extensively and is getting ready to pioneer m-governance.
- In this initiative 152 online citizen services will be launched across 12 departments.
- The services will allow the residents to report ineffective infrastructure.
- Residents can also complain about out-of-order civic services such as water, sewer, street lights, power and no-dues certificates, etc.
- This application can be downloaded in any smart mobile from the Playstore.
- If any resident wants t upload the picture related to the issue the same can be done as the mobile app will allow users to submit photographs of potholes, strewn garbage, water-logging or any out-of-order public utility they want to complain about.
- The will have a service tracker to keep the track of the status of enquiries on 152 services.