Today if we live an area which is a Wi-Fi zone it’s an advantage for lifetime. One such advantage is going to be a reality soon for residents of Ghaziabad. Recently in a board meeting of Ghaziabad Authority, the proposal for providing free Wi-Fi to 5 selected parks and NH24 & NH58 Corridors was passed. The city would also have LED display screens on arterial roads which will display advertisements & traffic updates on city routes.
Free Wi-Fi would be provided to the following areas:
- UP Gate to Lal Kuan on NH24
- UP Gate to Link Road
- Rajnagar Extension to NH58
- Kavi Nagar, Vijaynagar, Vasundhara & Mohan Nagar
- 5 selected parks in the city
Residents of Ghaziabad would be benefited by this development in many ways.
- Now residents living in the Wi-Fi zones in the city would have the access to the internet always and would be updated on every important happening.
- People living near the arterial roads in the city would get traffic updates on the LED display screens and can take safe detours for a hassle free travel.
- This development would be a step to make Ghaziabad a smarter city.
Wave City on NH24, Ghaziabad is a Smart City developed on the IBM’s concept of smart living. Wave City offers residential properties, commercial properties, retail space, offices, etc. It would be a great advantage for residents of Wave City as the project would also offer smart facilities and the city in which the project is located is also on a development mode.
Sources: Navbharat Times