Come December, Noida would see another event that would help it climb the charts in socio-cultural activities. After its success in Delhi and Gurgaon, Raahgiri is now coming to Noida. The Noida Authority on November 9th announced that it would organize the Raahgiri event on every weekend on the service road stretch along Noida Expressway from December this year.
• The event is filled with music, cycling, walk and other fun-filled activities.
• It is planned to involve various interested residents welfare associations, social groups and celebrities to make this event a success.
• The traffic entry would be banned on a 2-3 km stretch road from Sector 44 to 97 along the Noida Expressway for a certain period for the event.
• The authority is already building a 64-km dedicated cycle track along different city road to offer save passage to cyclists in Noida.
• On the similar lines, Noida and Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority is alos building cycle tracks along the various roads.
• To make the city a socio-cultural hub, work on the much-awaited Noida Haat is also gaining momentum. Noida’s Dilli Haat would house museum, convention centre, amphitheatre, and entertainment zones.