When you are looking for an ideal home to live and you go to a real estate agent or a broker or even a builder, they might use jargons which you might not know.
But we give you a solution!!
Read this space every Tuesday & Wednesday for Real Estate Jargons.
- Also called Constructive Possession; the actual physical possession is called Defacto Possession.
- The actual possession should be held without force or fraud.
- Also called Juridical Possession, it means possession in the eyes of the law.
- This may not be accompanied by Defacto Possession.
- Even when the property is lying locked, the Dejure possessor is the Defacto possessor of the property.