As the cities are expanding at a fast pace, the development of integrated townships is fast gaining momentum. The benefits such as safe, secured and peaceful community living that these townships provide are also being welcomed by people. Integrated townships not only meet the day-to-day requirements of the residents but they also provide lifestyle amenities that are suitable for quality living. Many of the apartments in such townships have many amenities such as a club house, swimming pools, fitness centers and children play area, among others. Residents also get an extension of these amenities like entertainment zones, commercial, hospitals, residential and also educational institutions in integrated gated community.
Rohan Sharma, senior manager (research and real estate intelligence service) at Jones Lang LaSalle India, says there is little doubt that integrated townships are the format of the future when it comes to city development.
Here are some of the advantages:
- Townships are developed in a well master planned arrangement. This gives ample consideration to building layouts and green areas and traffic circulations.
- Common amenities like shopping, schools, health centers and clubs are also provided.
- There will be a vast open space in the township that creates good airy environment.
- The roads are wide with clean outdoors that favor jogging and walking.
- The advanced security systems give peace of mind from theft or any other mishappening.
- There will be one or more playgrounds to encourage young children and kids.
Wave City Center, with world-class amenities, is located in the heart of Noida, in Sector 25A & 32, and has been envisioned as a complete and self-contained township.
Source: Economic Times