Investing in Mohali is a safe bet. Set in south west of Chandigarh, Mohali was better known to the rest of India for its cricket stadium, but now it has all changed.
- Mohali is the favourite destination for office & retail spaces, townships and entertainment amenities and much more.
- Mohali is rising as a hot favourite investment destination for many. The reasons are many:
- It is close to Chandigarh International Airport in Mohali.
- Mohali (previously SAS Nagar) has a railway station that connects the city with several important locations including Delhi, Ludhiana, Amritsar, etc.
- Proximity and good connectivity with Chandigarh drives the housing demand to Mohali. Residents here enjoy social amenities and facilities of Chandigarh as well.
- Around 260 acre of land has been allocated for developing hospitals and health institutions in Mohali.
- Many MNCs like Dell, Philips, Sebiz Infotech and SCL have their offices in Mohali. Denver based Quark Inc. SEZ is also located in Mohali.
- A knowledge city is planned to be developed in Sector 81, housing some premier educational institutes like Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), National Institute of Nanotechnology, etc.
Set on the foothills of Shivalik, Wave Infratech has added another jewel to Mohali, Wave Estate. Wave Estate is a fully gated community, located in Mohali, Punjab. The city is poised to be one of the most important residential and commercial hubs in North India. As an ultra-modern township spread across 300 acres, Wave Estate is a haven of luxury with its ultra-fine collection of contemporary luxury villas, plots, charming floors and plush housing condominiums.