NH24 is truly the lifeline of NCR and is the next big investment destination. Below are the reasons for why investing NH24 is a good idea and will reap you benefits in future:
- NH24 runs through Ghaziabad. It is witnessing state-of-the-art infrastructure developments.
- By widening the Delhi Border-Dasna Stretch into an eight lane corridor, the UP Government has plans to give the commuters a relief.
- The government has planned an expenditure of Rs. 6450 Crore, for development of NH24.
- The Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) would be starting from NH24.
- There are plans to develop underpasses from Ghaziabad and a link road between Gr. Noida & Noida. This development will link Greater Noida & Ghaziabad.
- There are also plans for widening the highway to 16 lane.
- Post widening of NH24, the location is expected to see huge property appreciation.
- The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has floated tenders for widening – from Nizamuddin Bridge to Dasna (28km). The 22-km stretch of the Dasna-Hapur portion of the highway would be widened to six lanes.
- Many multi-national companies like, Ericsson, NIIT, Xerox, BirlaSoft, GE, etc. have already chosen NH24 for their operations.
- In coming years, NH24 would have an excellent connectivity with plans to construct a 105-km. high speed six lane Eastern Peripheral Expressway and expansion of NH91 that connects Ghaziabad to Kanpur.
Wave Infratech has developed the World’s Largest Green Pre-Certified Platinum Rated Township, Wave City on NH24. Wave City offers residential properties, commercial properties, retail, shopping complexes, shops cum offices, etc.