It is bliss when you can travel at ease, without worrying about traffic jams, clutter on roads, etc. This respite is soon to be a reality on NH24. For commuters commuting between Noida, Delhi and Ghaziabad, Noida Authority has restarted construction of the Rs. 112 Crore underpass on the busy NH24. This underpass is an effort to de-congest and streamline traffic movement in the area.
- To cause minimum inconvenience to commuters at the crossing, ‘box pushing’ technology is being used for the construction.
- Once complete, this 4-km stretch is expected to benefit over 1,00,000 commuters who use the stretch every day.
- The project is expected to be complete by August 2016.
There is another development, which will soon be completed & ease the traffic issues on this stretch:
- A complete makeover of CISF Road in Indirapuram – from NH24 to Kanawani culvert – is under-way and the work will be completed by the end of this year.
- Once this development is in place, commuters will be able to enjoy a signal-free ride on the road that currently has three intersections.
- NH24 to Kanawani culvert is a 3 km. road with three intersections.
- The makeover includes removal of traffic lights from the three intersections as well as making way for a U-turn on this 3km-long stretch to enable motorists to turn back from the middle of the road.
NH24 is witnessing many such developments. Well with the speed at which we as a nation are evolving and the way we live our lives, smart living is definitely the need of the hour, and NH24 offers that as well. Wave City, “World’s Largest Green Pre-Certified Platinum Rated Township” is set on NH24. Wave City – A first-of-its-kind project that truly personifies the concept of creating a city that thinks for you. Spread across 4500 acres, Wave City is one of India’s largest self-sufficient Hi-Tech City based on “Smart City Concept”.