People looking for real estate development consider Noida as an attractive destination. But, why Noida? Here are some of the facts: Noida is the business capital of Uttar Pradesh. It is also the largest industrial town of Asia and is one of the profitable destinations for the Real Estate investment. Being close and well connected to Delhi and having world class resources like hospitals, educational institutes; best recreational infrastructure has put Noida on the map of best realty destinations in the country.
With these merits, not just for home buyers, Noida is a favourite among businessmen, start-ups and many MNC as well as they now establishing their offices in Noida.
What makes Noida a desired real estate destination?
- Well connected to Delhi and Gurgaon, both via metro and roads, good infra facilities and metro service makes living experience superior in the NCR region.
- Advanced social and physical infrastructure in the region and connected network via Expressway has boosted the demand. Noida realty market also offers good returns on Investment.
- According to market experts, the flow of interest is not sudden, but has been a steady advancement from Noida being just a secondary location to a sparkling realty hub in the National Capital Region.
- Affordability and availability of interesting options are the key factors of the city real estate.
- There is a plan to build and develop international standard infrastructure like 75 Meter and 150 Meter wide roads, flyovers, underpasses, roundabouts on expressways, sewer-treatment plants (STP), a new 400 MW power grid, Ganga water supply and other infrastructure in the 2021 Master Plan of the city.
- The NOIDA authority is also working to extend the Metro connectivity to other parts of the NCR. The recently approved Greater Noida to Yamuna Expressway City Metro connectivity has also added a new feat.
Noida, one of the most integral parts of the Delhi/NCR segment, has today become synonymous with growth and prosperity. With an array of establishments and developments, Noida is the place to be. Office spaces, leisure parks, places to live, etc. you name it and Noida has it.