Well with the speed at which we as a nation are evolving and the way we live our lives, smart living is definitely the need of the hour. A Hi-Tech City uses cutting-edge technologies to enhance quality of life, to ensure well-being, reduce costs and judiciously utilize resources. Hi-Tech City is a globally accepted concept. However, in India, it is a relatively new concept. Wave City is India’s largest and most efficient Hi-Tech City. Located in the rapidly growing suburb of Ghaziabad, Wave City is the answer to a number of lifestyle issues that we’ve been all compromising with.
Wave City is “World’s Largest Green Pre-Certified Platinum Rated Township”. The project makes use of a rain water harvesting system as well as water recycling plants that recycle greywater for daily use and ensure a minimum strain on the ecosystem. Over 750 acres of vast green spaces with 50 clean & green neighborhood parks and a 37-acre central park create a serene and nurturing environment to promote public health and quality of life. The concept aims at conserving and preserving the resources that the city uses. Smart systems for water, electricity, sewage and transport make it an advanced lifestyle reducing the consumption of water, electricity via optimization & fuel consumption with live time traffic updates.
Wave City has been designed to address the space, traffic management, social and environmental issues. The Township has been evaluated on the following broad aspects:
- Environmental planning
- Land Use planning
- Resources management
- Community development
- Wave Floors Premium: 2 / 3 BHK ready-to-move-in independent floors
- Dream Homes: 1 / 2 / 3 BHK high rise residential apartments
- Wave Galleria: Retail & Office Space
- Wave Floors: 2 & 3 BHK, G+2 Independent Floors
- Wave Executive Floors: 2 & 3 BHK, Stilt + 5 Low-rise independent floors
- Prime Floors: 2 & 3 BHK, G+1 and G+2 independent floors
- Armonia Villas: 2 BHK limited edition expandable villas
- Residential Plots