Here are few more reasons for “Why Noida is emerging as the best real estate destination” in Delhi / NCR. With great infrastructure developments happening throughout the city, Noida is the place to be! These are 4 recent developments in the city:
- 2 mega traffic projects for trials
- In an aim to decongest the city traffic, the Noida Authority, on 31st October, opened. An elevated road and an underpass, at busy locations in the city were inspected by P K Agarwal, Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Noida Authority on Friday.
- The 4-lane elevated stretch (the new bridge opened on Thursday), along the Shahdara drain on Master Plan road-II, will provide respite to thousands of commuters who travel to Delhi, Ghaziabad and Greater Noida.
- Once complete, the 16.63-metre-wide (with two 7.5-metre-wide lanes on both sides) elevated road with exits and entry provisions at Nithari, Sector 30 and NTPC, sector 24 will ensure seamless flow of traffic at busy stretches along its route as about seven points on this stretch will become signal-free.
- 218 U-girders
- Breaking its own record, set in May this year, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) said on Saturday that it has launched a record 218 U-girders — which converts to approximately 3 km. of twin Metro elevated viaduct—in the month of October for the Noida-Greater Noida Metro track.
- Moving at a super-fast pace, so far DMRC has already put into place 15 km. of the viaduct out of the 29.7 km. of the corridor.
- These girders directly bear the load of Metro tracks and the use of U-shaped ones helps speed up construction work.
- The first concourse level work of the station at sector 71 Metro station is already complete. By the end of March next year, this station will be complete and by August 2017 all the 21 stations will be in place, DMRC officials said.
- Magenta line test run
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has extended its trial run on the new Magenta line from Kalindi Kunj station to Botanical Garden in Noida.
- Trials are in progress on a 13.5km stretch from Kalkaji Mandir to Botanical Garden.
- The stretch consists of nine elevated stations — Kalkaji Mandir, Okhla NSIC, Sukhdev Vihar, Jamia Milia Islamia, Okhla Vihar, Shaheen Bagh Jasola Vihar, Kalindi Kunj, Okhla Bird Sanctuary and Botanical Garden (interchange with Blue line).
- Heliport in Greater Noida
- The development of the heliport will support tourism, medical, security and emergency services.
- The Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority (GNIDA) has invited an Expression of Interest (EOI) last month from interested companies to design, build, finance, operate and transfer (DBFOT) the proposed project at Greater Noida.
- The proposed heliport worth Rs. 50 Crore will be constructed across a 22-acre open area falling in Safipur village.