1. Stupa 18 Art Gallery: For an art lover, Stupa Art Gallery is a must visit. Stupa art gallery showcases some of the great art works by the Indian artists.
2. Botanical Garden: A paradise for nature lovers, Noida’s Botanical Garden aims at preserving natural and environmental beauty.
3. Okhla Bird Sanctuary: It is situated in Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar district, on Delhi-Uttar Pradesh state border and known as a haven for over 300 bird species, especially water-birds. The bird species of thorny scrub, grassland and wetland are seen in the sanctuary due its location. This wetland was formed by the creation of Okhla Barrage. It is now one of the 466 IBAs (Important Bird Areas) in India.
4. Golf Course: Noida Golf Course (NGC) is conveniently located in NOIDA and is only a short drive from Delhi. The mix of member and public facilities on offer make the Noida Golf Course experience unique in the National Capital Region.
5. Rashtriya Dalit Prerna Sthal and Green Garden: The memorial includes a mini-museum known as the Rashtriya Dalit Smarak (National Dalit Memorial) and a green expanse built on an area of 82.5 acres along the banks of river Yamuna. The Rashtriya Dalit Smarak is spread over thirty-three acres of land, and includes the idols consecrated for the people who devoted their life for humanity, equality and social justice