Noida boasts of an unparalleled infrastructure. The Master Plan envisages systemic development to enhance the quality of industrial as well as social life. Infrastructural is an on-going process, especially in Noida.
Upcoming Infrastructure Activities:
- CNG Plants all over the city to reduce pollution.
- Noida Authority plans to introduce Wi-Fi capability in the entire city.
- For getting ISO 9001:2000 & EMS ISO 14001:2004, Noida has approached QMI India Ltd.
- For better traffic management, there are plans to install CCTV cameras on the Noida Expressway.
- Further road infrastructure development includes, Link Road along Yamuna River, Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, Greater Noida – Mathura – Agra Expressway, etc.
- Pedestrian safety is set to get a boost in the city as the Noida Authority is moving forward on building an important skywalk at one of the busiest crossings.
- The Authority on Friday initiated a tender for a proposed skywalk project from Sector 15 Metro station to Indian Oil Building (IOC) on Udyog Marg.