10 frequently asked questions
- Where is the product located?
Prime Floors is a part of Wave City, located on NH24, the newest suburb of Delhi. Wave City is a 4500-acre mega township based on the concept promoted by IBM. It is advantageously located:
- 30 minutes away from Delhi
- Next to the new proposed metro station
- 15 minutes from the Anand Vihar ISBT
- 10 minutes from Fortis hospital
- Adjacent to the proposed Eastern Peripheral Expressway
- When the product was launched?
Prime Floors was launched in July, 2011.
- What is the product category?
Prime Floors are G+1 and G+2 edition independent floors.
- What are the offerings in Prime Floors?
Prime floor offers you 2 BHK (G + 1) and 3 BHK (G + 2) residential apartments.
- How many units are available?
Total 353 units are available.
- What are the different unit sizes available?
Apartments are available in different sizes i.e. 112.5, 162 & 240 sq. m.
- m. = 10.764 sq.ft.)
- How many floors are there in one Tower?
There are Ground + 1 in 2 BHK & G+2 in 3BHK Floor in a tower.
8. What are provision for power & water supply?
- UP State Grid supply
- Water supply from UP Water Supply Board
- Which company is responsible for construction work?
Best in class construction partners are associated with Wave City. Master planning & landscape designing is done by AECOM.
10. What are the payment plans available?
- Construction Linked Plan
- Down Payment Plan