Wave City Center hosted its 3rd edition of Investment Forum early today at 1 pm. at Wave City Center, Sector 25A & 32, Noida. This time around as well, we had invited Mr. Roman Bodnarchuk, an expert & a global authority in real estate sales & marketing, as the guest speaker.
Mr. Bodnarchuk addressed the gathering of 60 potential investors of Delhi NCR. Mr. Roman Bodnarchuk demonstrated to the financial investors, how real estate scored high on the score-card over alternate assets & how in the event that they put investment into real estate they would be profited. Taking a look at the general returns, a recent study noted that “land seems to have defeated all other holding classes amid the 23-year period with an annualized rate of 20%”.
Speaking about PM Modi’s 100 Smart Cities across the country, Smart Cities by Wave are the first and the only Smart Cities currently available for investment. Talking about the development in the real estate sector, Mr. Bodnarchuk clarified, why Noida, Delhi NCR is the best place for investment:
- Noida is one of the first master planned cities with state-of-the-art infrastructure technology.
- Noida adds maximum to UP’s growth and has fastest growing GDP in Delhi NCR.
- Noida is a booming city with over 1.8 million residents, and is set to be the first 4G City in India.
Keeping his focus on how commercial property investment is a perfect choice of investment, Mr. Bodnarchuk gave few pointers for the same:
- Development in NCR is gaining momentum for commercial project.
- The concept of assured returns began with commercial real estate. Cash flow is often greater with commercial real estate.
- Returns are higher in commercial properties over residential properties.
- The income, which a piece of commercial real estate produces, is directly related to its usable square footage.
In one of the greatest examples of advancement of commercial spaces, a latest news report expressed that the worldwide financial specialist Blackstone is presently allegedly in arrangements to procure an Information Technology Special Economic Zone (IT-SEZ) in Noida.
At Wave City Center-“The World is Within”
On his association with the largest business conglomerate in India, Wave Group, Mr. Bodnarchuk told the investors how “Wave City Center” is set to make their investment grow manifolds, by pointing out few advantages that the city offers:
- 152 acre township located right in the heart of Noida, in sector 32 and 25A. This is the same size as Downtown Chicago.
- Compliance to LEED Gold Certification.
- Most expansive mixed use development ever built in the center of a city.
- Eco-friendly infrastructural systems with rain water harvesting and waste management
- Adjacent to Noida City Centre Metro Station.
- 2 km. from Noida Golf Course.
- 10 minutes from Delhi via DND Flyway.
Mr. Sharad Sharma, Vice President of Sales, took forward the discussion and shared with the audience the product offerings at Wave City Center. The third edition of the investor’s forum came to end with an audience Q&A.