Location, Location, Location – a real estate mantra, that you must have heard a million times. Why this mantra still important, the reasons might be many, but here are few:
- Proximity to amenities, peaceful conforming areas, neighbourhood status, etc. are major factors for property valuations.
- If you live close to institutes, colleges or schools, you need not worry about send your children far away for studies.
- In many cities, you will find homes that are located within walking distance of movie theatres, restaurants, etc. It is always great to walk to your entertainment centre.
Wave Estate in Mohali is a great example of excellently located project. Located picturesquely at the foothills of the Shivalik Range, Wave Estate – a distinguished destination is favourably located in the heart of Mohali, Sector 85 and a part of Sector 99.
- It is located in the same vicinity as the incomparable landmarks like the globally lauded Mohali Cricket Stadium, the Chandigarh International Airport, the Knowledge Park that houses the Indian School of Business and the upcoming Mohali City Centre.
- Lying strategically adjacent to Chandigarh, the capital of the two most prosperous states of North India – Punjab and Haryana.
- Intl Airport- 7.5 km.
- Cricket Stadium- 3.5 km.
- Business Hub- 1.3 km.
- Fortis Hospital- 3.5 km.
- ISB- 1.2 km.
- ISBT Mohali- 3.4 km.
- PUDA Bhawan- 3.5 km.