10 frequently asked questions
- Where is the product located?
Dream Homes is an affordable group housing initiative taken by the Wave Infratech. It located at Wave City on NH24, the newest suburb of Delhi. Wave City is a 4500-acre mega township based on the concept propagated by IBM. It is advantageously located:
- 30 minutes away from Delhi
- 10 minutes from the new proposed metro station
- 15 minutes from the Anand Vihar ISBT
- 10 minutes from Fortis hospital
- Adjacent to the proposed Eastern Peripheral Expressway
- When the product was launched?
Wave Executive Floors was launched in December, 2013
- What is the product category?
These are Low – rise residential apartments
- What are the offerings in the product?
Wave Executive floor offers you 2 BHK (S + 5) residential apartments.
- How many units are available in this product?
Total 820 units are available (Phase-1)
- What are the different unit sizes available in this product?
Apartments are available in 2 sizes:
- 1 BHK 53.70 Sq. m.
- 2 BHK 75.07 Sq. m.
(1 Sq. m. = 10.764 Sq. ft.)
- How many towers are there in the product?
Apartments are available in size i.e. 83.61 sq.m.
(1 Sq. m. = 10.764 sq.ft.)
- How many floors are there in one Tower?
There are G + 14 floors in a tower (Proposed)
- What are provision for power & water supply?
- UP State Grid supply
- 100% Power Back up
- Water supply from UP Water Supply Board
10. Which company is responsible for construction of the product?
Best in class construction partners are associated with Wave City. Master planning & Landscape designing is done by AECOM.
11. Are there any Educational Institutions (Universities / Colleges / Schools) and Medical Facilities (Hospitals / Clinics) in close vicinity of your product?
- Schools : DPS, Ryan International Amity International
- Universities / Colleges : Amity International, Galgotia
- Hospitals : Columbia Asia , Yasodha, Sarvodhya & Fortis