The India Expo Mart in Greater Noida opened for public on Wednesday. This is the 13th edition of the Delhi Auto Expo. Here are the event highlights:
- The event started with Tata launching their Zica, Hexa and Xenon, Tatas took a day off from passenger segment and flexed their muscles with the heavy-duty trucks Ultra and Signa.
- Italian automaker Fiat unveiled an upgrade of the sedan Linea 125S, and two new variants of the Punto called Punto Pure and Urban Cross.
- Yamaha India’s brand ambassador John Abraham launched the MT-09 sports bike, Manoj Bajpayee paid a visit to the Mahindra pavilion to celebrate the mini truck Mahindra Jeeto winning the Small Commercial Vehicle of the year award for 2015.
- The country’s largest carmaker Maruti Suzuki India unveils new compact SUV ‘Vitara Brezza’.
- Korean auto major Hyundai today unveiled sports utility vehicle ‘Tucson’ in India as it eyes a bigger play in the fast growing segment.
- German luxury carmaker Mercedes Benz today unveiled sports utility vehicle GLC and S-Class Cabriolet.
- Italian two-wheeler maker Piaggio, manufacturer of Vespa scooters, today forayed into India’s premium two-wheeler market by unveiling sports scooter-bike Aprilia SR 150.