We have heard the term “affordable luxury”, so many times. So what is “affordable luxury”?
For a lay-man’s understanding it is “a project, which is a premium housing project that is in the financial reach of a much larger buyer segment than just HNIs and ultra-HNIs, is called affordable luxury”.
- In Indian real estate market, this is relatively a new concept. It has brought a necessary evolution in the sector.
- The highest demand in Indian real estate comes from the mid-income segment of buyers. But these buyers also aspire for a more luxurious living experience.
- Affordable luxury projects provide a distinct luxury flavour and experience to the buyers, without pricing the project at an unattainable rate.
- Affordable luxury turns out to be more possible in a sustainable township. A sustainable township, set in a well-connected location, also brings with it the matchless benefits like well-defined amenities, location advantages, and much more.
- They are conceived and designed to meet the aspirations of middle-income buyers who want to upgrade to a superior lifestyle.
Keeping in mind your need for a luxury living, Wave City brings Wave Floors Premium. An array of 2/3 BHK ready for possession independent floors on NH24. NH24 is an “Undiscovered Gold Mine” and is the key real estate investment hub in Delhi / NCR. With the news of its widening to 16 lane, it will not only strengthen the connectivity but also help smoothen the traffic.
Wave Floors Premium comes with following features:
• Surrounded by excellent landscaping
• Split air-conditioners (living room, bedroom & dining room)
• Electronic door locks
• Modular kitchen
• Free-hold property