When you plan to buy a house, the first thing for you to see is, LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION…
But why does location matter so much? Well, for starters, you cannot move to a place where there is no development or a place which has no basic amenities available nearby.
- The location dictates the future property value.
- If you focus on a location near to a school or college, you will hold on to the property for long.
- We all love to live in a safe neighbourhood. A safe neighbourhood means people will feel free to walk around, be outdoors and interact with their neighbours.
- A good location will get you access to popular places, shops, and restaurants. The closer to any commercial/leisure hub of a particular town or the best parts of a city, the better the location.
- The farther you live from the bus, metro or other types of mass transit, the less valuable the home. A good location means excellent access to public transit.