Investment! A perpetual question on our minds; where do I put my money? There are multiple investment opportunities, which make it difficult to answer which is a better investment vehicle – real estate, equity market or gold.
A study by CIAN Analytics says that in all asset investments, real estate investment has given highest returns as compared to other asset classes. The market size of real estate in India is expected to increase at a CAGR of 11.2 per cent during FY 2008 – 2020, as in a report in IBEF.
- With better paying employments and enhanced way of life, individuals are putting big time in property investment, which in turn is giving a support to the segment.
- While, there is oversupply in a few pockets of Gurgaon, Noida then again is turning into a most loved venture spot in Delhi/NCR. Once base improvements like the underpasses, lifted streets, and so on get through, the requests are sure to surge as we envision substantial relocation from encompassing zones in Noida.
- Come festive season and Indian land business sector is overwhelmed with home purchasing offers. With plans like subvention, purchase back, and so on, manufacturers are making India an exceptionally lucrative business sector for speculators in the nation as well as.
- As a NRI wouldn’t as a matter of course like to stay in the nation, such plans appear to be very appealing from a venture perspective.
- According to Brookings Institution, India will be the world’s greatest purchaser, with its working class burning through $12.8tn a year.
- A solid working class, developing economy and remote premium will prompt a change in the land business sector of the nation.