As India strides ahead into the new millennium, the seamless Tri-city of Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula leads from the fore. Well connected to the capital of India, New Delhi, it is one of the key destinations of North India. Strategically located close to Chandigarh, Mohali offers the highest quality of life and design system with streamlined planning and architecture.
- The region is targeted by an increasing number of outsourcing IT companies and the telecom industry.
- These companies seek to capitalize on the rich investment opportunities available in the city.
- With the International Airport operational, the property market in Mohali has got the desired fillip. More and more NRI investments are expected to flow in.
Wave Estate is a fully gated community in Greater Mohali, Punjab. The city is poised to be one of the most important residential and commercial hubs in North India. As an ultra-modern township spread across 300 acres, Wave Estate is a haven of luxury, offering ultra-fine collection of contemporary luxury villas, plots, charming floors and plush housing condominiums.
Posed picturesquely at the foothills of the Shivalik Range is the lap of luxury, Wave Estate is a distinguished address located advantageously at the heart of Mohali in Sector 85 and a part of Sector 99. Multiplying its remarkable stance by countless folds, Wave Estate also stands amongst the vicinity of unmatched landmarks like:
• The globally lauded Mohali Cricket Stadium
• The Chandigarh International Airport
• The Knowledge Park that houses the Indian School of Business (ISB)
• The upcoming Mohali City Centre
Spread over 300 acre of land, Wave Estate is a mega ultra-modern township, which is a haven of luxury. It is a collection of modern contemporary luxury villas, plots, charming floors and plush housing condominiums. To take modern living to a new level, it has been designed by globally renowned architectural firm, Studio DRA, UK.