Most businessmen do not always want to believe in the view that real estate is a risk-free gamble, provided they are well aware about the market conditions, their requirements and finances.
In such conditions, a commercial property is the safest bet — most stable asset and attraction in real estate market today.
There are multiple reasons to believe so:
- The pricing of ready-to-use commercial properties are different from residential properties. It can only go up as construction and land cost increases for new projects, pushing prices upwards for ready-to-move properties.
- Commercial investment fetches higher rental value as compared to residential investment.
- Commercial developers usually offer lucrative plans such as assured return on investment till possession, lease guarantee for the property post possession, buy back options, possession linked plans.
So, why Noida?
- In terms of location, Noida is more easily accessible from Delhi as compared to Gurugram. The distance between the capital city and Noida has been reduced to a great extent after the DND Flyover became operational.
- For infrastructural facilities, Noida Authority is already working or is planning a lot of infrastructural developments. Of all the upcoming projects, enhancing metro connectivity is most important. Moreover, there are plans for wide and elevated roads and a number of flyovers for better connectivity and smooth traffic flow. In Gurugram, there are no such plans, which is a big drawback.
- Noida is home to a number of MNCs situated at various sectors of the city. There are many more companies that are on their way to make the city as their base.
- Availability of cheap labour force in Noida is also a huge reason for investors to look at commercial properties.