It is not just the home-buyers, but also big business houses, start-ups and even PSU’s are building permanent base in Noida.
So exactly makes Noida a faster-growing real estate destination in comparison with peers like Indirapuram, Vaishali or Faridabad.
The difference lies in the in infrastructure, connectivity of metro, better electricity and water supply and above all schools and better maintained accommodation.
“Noida is a good investment option for those willing to hold properties long-term. It is advisable for investors to opt for projects by reputed builders, in areas where the civic and social infrastructure is either strong or is developing at a good pace,” Narasimha Jayakumar, chief business officer, 99acres.com said.
• Noida’s connectivity to Delhi and Gurgaon, metro service and good infra facilities makes the living experience better in this NCR region.
• Realty experts see its affordable housing tag as one of key reasons why focus has shifted to Noida among NCR regions.
• With the prices rising CommonFloor’s recent survey titled “NCR Consumer Confidence Index – H1 2016” revealed that around 30 per cent respondents preferred to invest in micro markets in Noida in contrast to other areas in the NCR.
• Skyrocketing prices have made Gurgaon residential market unaffordable for many. As a result, the focus has shifted to other areas in NCR, particularly Noida.
• Well-developed social and physical infrastructure in the region and good connectivity via Expressway has boosted the demand. “Noida realty market also offers good returns on investment with an average yearly expected appreciation of 10-15 per cent, which is an appealing factor for several investors interested in the region”, says Vikas Malpani, co-founder and head of CommonFloor Groups.
• And it is not just the home-buyers who are increasingly getting attracted towards Noida and Greater Noida. Big business houses, start-ups and even PSU’s are building permanent base in Noida, adding value to the region.
As Shveta Jain, managng director, Cushman and Wakefield sums it up, ”The office market in Noida is also gaining traction due to availability of quality office space at lower rentals compared to Delhi and Gurgaon and presence of excellent infrastructure. In 2015, Noida witnessed net absorption of around 1.2 million square feet of office space. The incremental take up of office space is expected to boost demand for residential space in the sub-markets of Noida.”
Source: Financial Express