Noida is amongst the largest planned industrial township in Asia with the growth bar of Noida is increasing day by day; making it one of the best places in NCR to invest in the real estate industry.
- A recent report by Knight Frank India suggest that, amongst all the property markets the appreciation of Noida property is one of the best in the NCR region.
- While comparing Gurgaon & Noida as an investment option Noida has an edge when it comes to the pricing factor. Property options in Noida range from Rs 3200 – Rs 15000 per sq. ft. with an investor return in the range of 18.6 – 29%.
- The working class is increasingly seeking out Noida as the best destination for investment as the area gives them a very good return on investment (ROI).
- Noida has the fastest GDP growth in the National Capital Region.
- According to the recently approved Master Plan by 2016, the Metro expansion will connect Noida and the International airport/ New Delhi railway station.
- Major MNCs like Samsung, Adobe, IBM etc have started moving towards Noida, whereas Film City has been home to Noida for the past 2 decades and more.
Why Noida Now?
- Value of properties in Noida is increasing with each passing day,which offerslucrative investment prospects for investors.
- Property prices in Noida have shot up and an investment herenow, would benefit in future, as Noida is a ‘value for money’ destination.
- Buying a home now would benefit you as it would be an asset as well as your home, and would help you save on rent as well as get tax benefits.
- Improved price is for improved quality for best returns.
Learn more about investing in Noida