Goldmine of Ghaziabad, highway of growth / opportunity; NH24 has many other synonyms. It is truly the lifeline of NCR and is the next big investment destination. Below are the reasons for why investing NH24 is a good idea and will reap you benefits in future and how widening of the same will help the commuters:
- The highway runs through Ghaziabad and is witnessing state-of-the-art infrastructure developments.
- The Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) would be starting from NH24.
- To link Greater Noida & Ghaziabad, there are plans to develop underpasses from Ghaziabad and a link road between Gr. Noida & Noida.
- Post widening of NH24, the location is expected to see huge property appreciation.
- Many multi-national companies like, Ericsson, NIIT, Xerox, BirlaSoft, GE, etc. have already chosen NH24 for their operations.
- In coming years, NH24 would have an excellent connectivity with plans to construct a 105-km. high speed six lane Eastern Peripheral Expressway and expansion of NH91 that connects Ghaziabad to Kanpur.
- The inter-state border at UP Gate will look very different in the near future with the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) rolling out a comprehensive decongestion plan as part of the widening of NH-24 to 14 lanes.