The dream of many is soon to become a reality. With Prime Minister Narendra Modi laying the foundation stone for widening of the highway in December, residents are upbeat because their long-pending demand finally bore fruition.
- The benefits of this widening will include cutting down of fuel costs by reducing travel time; speedier commuting to schools, offices and workplaces across NCR; and decline in number of accidents on the highway.
- Fuel costs of vehicles will drastically reduce if the journey is smooth.
- Office-goers and school kids can reach their destinations in NCR punctually.
- Accumulation of toxic emissions in the area resulting from constant vehicular jams on the highway is expected to come down.
- Widening of the highway will result in easier transportation of raw materials. The service sector will greatly benefit as commuting will be easy for workers and employees.
- Widening of this 28 km. line will ensure smooth flow of traffic, no long hauls which will gradually pave way for better demand for the property along NH 24.
- This 28 km. stretch also to be part of the Delhi-Meerut expressway. The stretch on new alignment between Dasna and Meerut will be developed at a later stage.
NH24 also houses World’s Largest Green Pre-Certified Platinum Rated Township, Wave City. Wave City, world’s largest IGBC pre-certified platinum rated township is designed to provide more efficient management of the city’s services and resources by the use and modernisation of new information and communication technologies (ICT). Motivated by the simple concept of judiciously utilizing our limited natural resources, Wave City uses smart technologies to improve the daily lives of its residents.