In near future, UP Gate will become the connectivity hub for the commuters.
- A new flyover will come up over UP Gate, as an extension of the existing Ghazipur flyover.
- This new flyover will end on the highway before the bridge over the Hindon canal in Indirapuram.
- The elevated road is being built perpendicular to NH24 as a single corridor with a median verge, along the Hindon canal in Indirapuram.
- The GDA has decided that the road will be bifurcated by building two ramps.
- One ramp will pass under the NH24 bridge on the Hindon canal and merge with the Ghaziabad-Delhi carriageway of the highway.
- The other ramp -meant for traffic headed for Raj Nagar Extension and Kanawani -will terminate on the opposite side of NH24, on the Delhi-Ghaziabad carriageway.
- The new 12-lane flyover that will be built on NH24 is part of the first package of the widening project, which has already started and has a completion target of 910 days.
- The plan to merge the elevated road with NH24 has already been chalked out with GDA.